Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Boo-Yah!

I can honestly say that at first, i thought the title said "Jimi Hendrix" parady... but i didnt really look until i click on it before i saw what it really was.

I think it was funny and sexy like all of his work before it. I enjoyed it and gave it 5/5 for his trouble! hope to see more in the near future!

The Human Snot The Human Snot

eh...

its ok, but its never ending and it gets annoying. add a replay button at least so that we dont have to see it over and over.

not giving you a 1 for failing, but a 4 for a first effort

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

PLZ MAKE A REDUX OF THIS!!!

If this was a long time ago, just think about what you can do to make this way better today! I would love to see a remake of this from you since you have all new material to work with, new jokes, maybe throw in Shadow for a little Emo Joke, A little Silver for a Gay joke or whatever, but Please make a Redux of this!

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Lets Dance!

LOLZ! good one! possibly the best one yet!

The Hank Hill Experience The Hank Hill Experience

Dangit Boobeh!

truly an inspiring piece that makes me and my bro watch over and over again. I wish you make another like this!

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

awesome!

now that was good! good joke and good storyline!

The Hard Way The Hard Way

explosm has hit newgrounds?

i remember viewing these guys last year in school. thats interesting how they desided to step into the flash anination game. i would like to see what happens now.

Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2 Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2

very entertaining

i get that this is 2 1/2 but the joke was funny enough so i say 9.

cant wait to see 3!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

STARFISH LOVES YOU!!!!

truly the best sequal-sequal yet! I thought it would be done after 2, but this ending takes the cake! good job!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Awesome Tribute!

I personally like animator vs animation the best! Truly one of the best tributes ive seen!